Tips for Spa Owners
Did you know a bath uses 70 gallons of water? Spas and hot tubs are just as relaxing and save water!
Here are some helpful tips to keep your spa or hot tub water wise:
- Keep it covered.
- Maintain the chemicals to extend water life.
- Check the equipment for leaks.
- Drain only when absolutely necessary.
- Check with your pool service professional for new technology that helps keep the water clean and reduce the need to drain the spa.
- If you drain your spa, reuse the water to irrigate plants and landscaping.